Three common tax audit flags... and how you can be prepared! (with special guest, Dean Blachford)
Did you know that there are some simple things you can do to help "audit-proof" yourself and your business? Or at the very least, by learning and implementing these practices, you will be CONFIDENT and prepared for the next audit that comes your way! Join me, and my special guest, tax lawyer Dean Blachford, as we break down three common areas of audit scrutiny, and what you can do to be prepared.
RESOURCES DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE
- Stories Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/stories-podcast-a-bedtime-show-for-kids-of-all-ages/id948976028
- GST/HST Registry Search: https://www.businessregistration-inscriptionentreprise.gc.ca/ebci/brom/registry/pub/reg_01_Ld.action
- Website: https://www.blachfordtaxlaw.com/
- The Blachford Brief: https://www.blachfordtaxlaw.com/insights/8dt7yc9zh52rbeb
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dean-blachford-57042a44/